The World Jam
We at The World Jam take the protection of your personal data seriously. Data security and the protection of your privacy when processing personal data is an important concern for us, which we take into account in our business processes. We process your personal data on the basis of applicable data protection law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). In the following Privacy Statement we would like to inform you about how we process your personal data and which rights you are entitled to. You can access the individual information directly via the following table of contents.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data and how can you reach our data protection officer?
The data controller for the data processing is: Angela Gil de Miguel
The World Jam
E-mail address: email@example.com
For what purposes do we process your personal data and what legal permission do we have for this (legal basis)?
To provide you with information and advice from The World Jam about our products and services and to provide you with individualized offers (e.g. on events or special offers) in writing, in a personal conversation, or by electronic mail (e-mail). If you have consented, your personal data may also be collected and processed to apply analytical methods including profiling to measure and evaluate your interests. This is done for the purpose of further individualizing the contact between The World Jam and you.
We process personal data from you on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR, on the basis of the legitimate interests of The World Jam with regard to the processing.
How long does The World Jam store your data?
The World Jam stores your personal data for as long as this personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose the data has been collected for. In addition, The World Jam stores personal data if this is required by legal regulations. For example, invoices must be kept for 10 years. In addition, The World Jam stores personal customer data until the expiry of applicable limitation periods in order to be able to assert any existing legal claims.
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data which, however, might be limited under the applicable national data protection law:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to information about the personal data stored by The World Jam. This means that you have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data. The access infor-
mation includes – inter alia – the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access.
- You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
- You have the right to have incorrect personal data corrected in accordance with Article 16 GDPR. This means that you have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR. This means that under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you and we may be obliged to erase such personal data. The right to erasure may be limited under certain circumstances.
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data. This means that, in this case, the respective data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes (e.g. with your consent or to raise legal claims).
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- If you have given The World Jam consent to data processing, you can withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal. You can change your consent settings e.g. sending an email at anytime.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of your habitual residence or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may require an update from time to time – e.g. due to the implementation of new technologies or the introduction of new services. We reserve the right to change or supplement this Privacy Statement at any time. We will publish the changes on
www.worldjamfest.com and/or inform you accordingly (e.g., via email).
This post is also available in: Spanish